[Aslug] End of year Aslug for 2008

Jessel Macarthur JMacarthur at astc.nt.gov.au
Tue Nov 25 13:10:47 EST 2008

Hello All

At the last aslug we discussed doing something different for the end of year and one of the thoughts was that we could have the final Aslug for 2008 at my place for a bit more of a social (barbie, beer, movies for the kids, power and wireless networking availability) version on Saturday Afternoon 16th of December.

What is everyone's thoughts etc.  Please let me or Adrian know so that we can do some planning if we do wish to change it to the Saturday rather than the regular Thursday night at the scout hall

Cheers

Jessel Macarthur

Work 89500506 or Home 89520117