[Aslug] Jobs at Google anyone?

Adrian Casey agcasey at adam.com.au
Tue Mar 18 10:42:25 UTC 2008

Here's a message the folks at Google asked me to post for them.
--------------------
Greetings,

With permission from your administrators, this e-mail is directed toward
anyone looking for a new position or at least wanting to know more about
a position with Google.  We are looking for engineers with hybrid
Unix/Linux System Administration and programming skills who possess
strong coding (C, C++, Java) and scripting skills (Perl, Python, or
Shell).  If you feel that you match this description well or know
someone that might please contact me.  Thank you for your time.

If nothing else, let's keep in touch via LinkedIn in case anything changes.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/yancyrivera
Please feel free to send me an invite to connect if you haven't already.

--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.