[Aslug] Alice Springs: Wireless Broadband Internet Service

Netgrrl Web Development jane at netgrrl.com.au
Mon Mar 14 18:11:01 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,
At tonight's town council meeting, the wireless broadband internet service agreement with Veridas Communications will be presented for approval.

My feeling is that this agreement should go ahead.

Do you have an opinion about this?  If so, please communicate this to me and I will present your views.  Alternatively you may attend the meeting tonight at the civic centre at 5.15pm

regards,
Alderman Jane Mure

To unsubscribe from further Alice Springs Internet Industry Forum communications, please reply with 'remove' in the subject line.

Netgrrl Web Development

p: 08 8952 8090
f: 08 8952 4267
m: 0417 864 935