[Aslug] ASLUG: Meeting June 15th

Adrian Casey agc at agcasey.com
Wed Jun 8 20:11:01 UTC 2005

Don't forget the next ASLUG meeting - next Wednesday (June 15th) at 11
Casuarina Court - out in the ADSL-enabled shed.

I recently received an email about the 2005
Software Freedom Day on September 10th.

I've attached the message I received for you information.  Does anyone have
any specific ideas on what we could do to celebrate this occasion?  The aim
is really to publicise the benefits of FOSS and to celebrate our freedom.

Let's talk about it at the next meeting.

I've posted some very good links from Linux Journal dealing with Linux Desktop
Performance.  If you want to speed up your home system, take a look at
www.aslug.org.au.

--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.