[Aslug] ASLUG: Final meeting for 2005

Adrian Casey agc at agcasey.com
Sat Dec 10 10:57:02 UTC 2005

This Wednesday (December 14th) will be our final meeting for the year.  I've
been asked by Linux Format magazine in the UK to write a small article about
ASLUG and provide a couple of pictures.  It would be nice to have as many
folks as possible attend so we can take a good group photo for the article.
Of course, if you could wear your best Linux T-Shirt that would be great!

Talking about Linux Format, in the latest edition there is a review of a
really cool music making package called LMMS (Linux Multi-Media Studio).
Time permitting, I'l load it onto my laptop and bring it along to the
meeting.  In the mean time, check it out at http://lmms.sourceforge.net/

See you on Wednesday.

--
Cheers.