[Aslug] ASLUG : Web site update

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Tue Jul 13 18:59:01 UTC 2004

You may have noticed that the ASLUG web site has been inaccessible for the
last couple of weeks.  This is because the domain name expired.  All
".org.au" domains expired on June 30th, 2004.  Unfortunately, the contact
email address for the domain was my old ozemail address - now defunct.

The domain name is currently being transferred.  Hopefully it will be back
shortly.

Anyway,  we're having a meeting next Wednesday (21st) so I hope to see you all
there.

What interesting things have you been up to with Linux lately?

Cheers.
Adrian.