[Aslug] Discount book offer

Adrian Casey agc at agcasey.com
Sat Dec 11 17:41:02 UTC 2004

This crowd are offering 33% off all books until Christmas.  If you're having
trouble finding a gift for a Linux nut, then maybe this is the answer.

Cheers.
Adrian.

Subject: Xmas Sale - 33% off all books currently in stock
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:34 pm
From: "IT Books Online" <admin at itbooksonline.com.au>
To: <aslug at outbacklinux.com>

Hi Adrian,

We are having a Xmas sale and were wondering if you could pass this onto
your members;

IT Books Online is proud to offer our first sale and couldn't think of a
more appropriate time at Xmas, the season of giving. Sale is for all books
currently in stock, all new orders will be at the normal price. Sale ends at
midnight on Xmas night.

We have also added vouchers to the site. Having problems finding a gift for
that loved one, family or special employee? Then consider a gift voucher for
them to purchase a book of their choice.

Vouchers are as easy as 1-2-3;

  1. Supply username & password when purchasing the voucher

  2. Pass these details to recipient of voucher

  3. Recipient log's in and voucher amount is automatically taken off the
price

Fell free to contact us about our User Group Discount Program.

Regards,

Your "IT Books Online" Team.

www.itbooksonline.com.au <http://www.itbooksonline.com.au/>

Cheers.