[Aslug] Looking for a "Linux on Playstation 2" person to compile subscribe Pos tgreSQL RPM's

babulal at juno.com babulal at juno.com
Fri Dec 12 08:31:01 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

We know PostgreSQL will compile and run on the Sony Playstation 2, and we now have the opportunity to include pre-compiled PostgreSQL RPM's (for the Playstation 2 Linux kit) on the Sony site, as part of the "Compiled For Your Convenience" collection.

Now, we just need someone with the Linux for Playstation 2 kit to compile the RPM's so they can be added.

Does anyone already have a "Linux for Playstation 2" kit and would be willing to compile subscribe them?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Kaushal Parikh
http://www.kaushalparikh.com