[Aslug] ASLUG Meeting :Tuesday, March 19th

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Wed Mar 13 22:22:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

I've just received the second copy of the latest Microsoft virus doing the
rounds.  Why would MS send me software updates in the first place?  Of course
many many unsuspecting Windows users will get bitten by this nasty message.
I've just warned my Dad and brother.

Thank God for Linux - I can shrug off junk like this.  I just feel sorry for
our poor brothers stuck on that legacy platform called Windows.

Anyway, I hope to see you all virus free next Tuesday.

AGC.
--
Cheers.
Adrian Casey.