[Aslug] ASLUG : Meeting now start at 7:00pm

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Mon Jan 28 21:47:38 UTC 2002

Due to pressure exerted through the polling booth, I am shifting the start
time for our meetings from 18:30 to 19:00 starting with our next meeting on
Tuesday, Feb 5th.

At our last meeting, I asked whether anyone was interested in purchasing some
geek-oriented gear from Think Geek.  Please take a look and if you want
anything, let me know.  I want to place an order for some stuff but postage
is a killer for a single T-shirt.  So, if there's any geeks out there who
want some neat gear and are willing to split the postage, let me know.

Check out the merchandise at http://www.thinkgeek.com

See you on Feb 5th at ** 7:00pm **.

--
Cheers.