[Aslug] ASLUG Meeting : Jan 8th

Adrian Casey casey at outbacklinux.com
Sun Dec 30 19:28:10 UTC 2001

Happy New Year to all Penguinistas!

Just a quick reminder that ASLUG meetings will resume on Tuesday, January 8th.
The new year looks like yet another good one for Linux.  Many good things are
exepected this year including an increased commitment from the major
commercial players to push Linux further toward enterprise level.  We'll also
see major advances on the desktop from both KDE and GNOME, both of which
release new versions early in the new year.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting.

Cheers.
Adrian.