[Announce] Linux Australia Annual Report, including President's, Secretary's and Treasurer's reports

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Sat Jan 20 22:12:13 AEDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Hoping that this note finds you all well in the new year and that those
of you traveling to Sydney for linux.conf.au have a safe journey.

Prior to our AGM [0] on Monday evening, I'd like to provide the
Council's annual report for the year gone. This includes all our audited
financial statements.

This year's report includes reports from all Office Bearers for easier
reading.

Low res version:
http://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/linux-aus/annual-report-2016-2017-combined-lores.pdf
(6Mb)
Hi res version:
http://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/linux-aus/annual-report-2016-2017-combined.pdf
(270 Mb)
Both: http://mirror.linux.org.au/pub/linux-aus/

[0] http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2018-January/023336.html

Kind regards,

Kathy, Cameron, Sae Ra, Russell, Josh, David and Hugh

--
Kathy Reid
President

0418 130 636