[Announce] Courtesy note - we're updating linux.org.au today

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Thu Dec 13 12:05:22 AEDT 2018

Hi everyone,

This is a courtesy note to advise we're doing the migration of
linux.org.au over the next two days.

Bear with us as we expect some glitches, and possibly emails being
generated from the CiviCRM system / WordPress system we are implementing.

Further communications will be sent out tomorrow evening once migration
is complete with clear instructions on how to activate your membership
in the new system.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly (president at linux.org.au) if
you have questions or concerns you're not comfortable sharing publicly.

Kind regards,

Kathy

--
Kathy Reid