[Announce] Announcing the Beyond 2020 Alliance - driving a new conversation about Australia's digital infrastructure post-2020

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Thu Apr 27 17:44:18 AEST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

As flagged in our last email, Linux Australia has been in discussions
with Internet Australia, Telecommunications Association and the IT
Professionals Association to drive a new conversation with the
Australian public regarding the shape of Australia's digital
infrastructure post-2020. Driven by George Fong's excellent leadership,
we have collaborated to form the Beyond 2020 Alliance.

The background, aims, purpose, constituency and nature of the Alliance
are outlined in the attached.

We warmly welcome your feedback, comments and constructive criticism.

Barring significant feedback to the contrary, this alliance will be made
public tomorrow afternoon via media outlets.

With kind regards,

Kathy Reid

--
Kathy Reid