[Announce] Declaration of election and welcome to new Council members

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sat Feb 13 21:33:42 AEDT 2016

Dear all,

Pursuant to the Linux Australia constitution, an election was held
recently and declared at the Annual General Meeting of Linux Australia
held 01st February 2016.

Thanks are extended to our Returning Officer, Mr Stewart Smith for
overseeing the election, and to all those members in attendance.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to our new Council for 2016;

HughBlemings - President
Katherine (Kathy) Reid - Vice President
Tony Breeds - Treasurer (returning)
Sae Ra Germaine - Secretary (returning)
Cherie Ellis - Ordinary Committee Member
Katie McLaughlin - Ordinary Committee Member
Craige McWhirter - Ordinary Committee Member (returning)

Minutes of the AGM will follow in due course.

If you're not currently a member of Linux Australia you may join at;
http://www.linux.org.au/membership <http://www.linux.org.au/membership>
Membership entitles you to voting rights and to request Grants from
Linux Australia.

The Council welcomes your input and feedback and can be contacted via
email to council at linux.org.au <mailto:council at linux.org.au>

Warm Regards,

Sae Ra

--