[Announce] linux.conf.au 2017's CFP closes *THIS FRIDAY*.

Christopher Neugebauer (linux.conf.au 2017) chair at hobart.lca2017.org
Mon Aug 1 09:28:53 AEST 2016

This week is your last chance to get a talk or miniconf proposal in for
linux.conf.au 2017!

Submissions for talks, tutorials, and miniconfs close on this Friday, 5
August.

***We do not expect to extend this deadline.***

You can find details on how to submit your proposals at
https://linux.conf.au/proposals

This year, our theme is "The Future of Open Source". We're still interested
in talks about new and exciting developments in every aspect of Free and
Open Source Software, but we’ll also be focusing particularly on how the
world of Open Source will look in the future.

If you’re working with Free and Open Source Software, Open Hardware, if
you’re exploring openness in a field outside of technology, or if you’re
doing something that you think will be interesting to people interested in
Open Source, we want to hear from you!

You can read more about what we're looking for in our Call for Proposals,
which can be found at https://linux.conf.au/proposals -- Our CFP also
contains details of what support we're able to provide for our speakers,
including limited travel and accommodation support.

For more information on linux.conf.au 2017, visit our website, or send us
an e-mail at team at hobart.lca2017.org

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Call for Proposals now open - Closes Friday 5 August -
linux.conf.au/proposals