[Announce] New list for policy discussions

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue May 20 22:03:45 EST 2014

Hello all,

The Linux Australia council has decided to create a new mailing list for
discussing policy and administration related topics. We’re encouraging
all of our members interested in these topics to join the list:

Future policy changes or amendments will be noted on the Announce
mailing list[0] as well as the new Policies list, where discussion is
able to happen on the latter.

Discussions on the Policies list aren’t limited to new policies but also
gives members the opportunity to raise issues and discuss existing
policies or constitutional items.

The intention of this new list is to allow the general linux-aus mailing
list[1] to be used for technical and community related topics.

As always, your comments and feedback are warmly welcomed.

Cheers,
Josh