[Announce] Announcing LCA2015 and LCA2016!

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sat Jan 18 12:16:59 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay in getting the official announcement out via the
email lists; it's been a hectic couple of weeks with the wonderful
linux.conf.au 2014 in Perth, our Annual General Meeting and an
oppressive heat wave.

Further to previous communication that Council had chosen host cities
for two years as part of this year's bidding process, we can officially
announce that ...

*drum roll*

linux.conf.au 2015 will be held in Auckland, New Zealand!

Conference Director: Cherie Ellis
Site: http://lcauckland.org.nz/ or lca2015.linux.org.au
Contact: team at lcauckland.org.nz

The Call for Papers and Registration will open later this year.

linux.conf.au 2016 will be held in Geelong, Victoria!

Conference Director: David Bell
Site: http://lcabythebay.org.au or lca2016.linux.org.au
Contact: contact at lcabythebay.org.au

You can also follow linux.conf.au on Twitter @linuxconfau - and don't
forget to follow Linux Australia @linuxaustralia

Huge congratulations to Cherie, David and their respective teams.

Kind regards,
Joshua Hesketh
and the Linux Australia Council.