[Announce] [LACTTE] Declaration of Council Election and call for Nominations

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sun Dec 7 16:40:34 EST 2014

Is everyone comfortable if I send the below to the linux-aus list?
It sets out positions without I believe committing anyone.

Kind regards,
K.

--

In regard to Bianca's comment, this is the current known position of
current Council Members - some have expressed opinions privately so I

* Joshua Hesketh (President): believed to be currently considering
standing again. Yet to formally accept nomination.
* Hugh Blemings (Vice-President): believed to be considering standing
for OCM role; will not be standing for VP role. Yet to formally accept
nomination.
* Francois Marier (Treasurer): will not be standing during this election.
* Kathy Reid (Secretary): will not be standing during this election.
* Christopher Neugebauer (OCM): believed to be considering standing
again in a number of roles. Yet to formally accept nomination.
* Sae Ra Germaine (OCM): believed to be considering standing again in a
number of roles. Yet to formally accept nomination.
* Josh Stewart (OCM): believed to be considering options. Yet to
formally accept nomination.

--
Kathy Reid
Secretary