[Announce] Declaration of Council Election and call for Nominations

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Thu Nov 28 16:50:06 EST 2013

Hi guys,

Just a note that nominations close midnight this SUNDAY.

This also means that candidates wishing to run for council must accept
their nomination before the weekend is over. So you guys don't have long
now to keep nominating, accepting and running etc so head over to
https://www.linux.org.au/membership/index.php?page=view-election&id=20
and get started!

Cheers,
Josh