[Announce] WordCamp Gold Coast Discount

Lachlan MacPherson goldcoast at wordcamp.org
Thu Sep 8 10:20:02 EST 2011

Hello All,
On November 5th & 6th 2011, Gold Coast will hosting its very own WordCamp
event. The event is the first time a WordCamp is being held in Queensland,
and the fourth such event in Australia. We have already announced an initial
batch of speakers <http://2011.goldcoast.wordcamp.org/speakers/> and still
have more exciting speakers to announce. None the less, WordCamp Gold Coast
is shaping up to be an amazing event on all things WordPress for Australia.
We have decided to kick start things by sending out a limited number of
early bird discounted tickets for those of you that are really keen support
WordCamp. We are only releasing 50 of these tickets at this *discounted rate
of 20%* so we anticipate these will get snapped up quickly. Your discounted
tickets can be purchased here <http://bit.ly/oX0rIl> using the coupon code:
LA20
Discount is only available on the Standard Ticket.
For a list or recent announcements, and get more information on the WordCamp
Gold Coast event <http://2011.goldcoast.wordcamp.org/about/> please visit
here: http://2011.goldcoast.wordcamp.org/
We still have a few speaker slots left so if you have been hesitating about
stepping up, now is your chance! Hopefully we will see you shortly!

Regards,
Lachlan MacPherson
WordCamp Gold Coast Organiser
goldcoast at wordcamp.org