[Announce] Linux Australia Membership Survey 2010

John Ferlito johnf at inodes.org
Fri Jan 28 18:32:38 EST 2011

Howdy,

The Linux Australia Membership Survey 2010 results have finally been
released. You can find the raw data at
http://linux.org.au/news/community-news/linux-australia-survey

In the coming months Linux Australia will publish some analysis of the
results, however I would like to encourage the community to do so as
well.

If you would like to write an analysis based on the survey results but
need some more in depth data than is provided in the released data
then please email council at linux.org.au and we will try to provide as
much data as we can while taking privacy concerns into account.

If you advertised the survey outside of Linux Australia could you
please also make those groups aware that the results are available.

Cheers,
John

--
John