[Announce] Thank your contributor

Pia Smith pia at linux.org.au
Sun Sep 19 13:21:28 UTC 2004

Hi all,

With the website update, the Australian Contributors page is now much
easier to find. We had a request to add Neil Brown to it recently, which
is done. All future requests should go via linux-aus at linux.org.au please
:)

This is a good opportunity to either:

a) put forward recommendations for Australian Contributors that should
go be recognised for their sterling efforts, or
b) update the information of contributors that are currently on the page
and way out of date.

As my first port of call, I'd like to update Conrad Parkers' information
on the site to include the kewl stuff he's done with Sweep, and Annodex.

Thank your hacker, your favourite maintainer, a Linux advocate, a
rocking Australian software project, your mum. It is a good way to
recognise and in a way thank these awesome Aussies for their efforts and
contributions both to Linux and the Australian Linux community.

Rock on Australia!
Pia
--
Pia Smith <pia at linux.org.au>