[Announce] Re: [Osia-discuss] Copyright Legislation Amendment Bill 2004

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Tue Nov 30 23:01:17 UTC 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 09:24:24AM +1100, Pia Smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this bill was presented to the House of Reps yesterday. Any thoughts?
>
> http://parlinfoweb.aph.gov.au/piweb/browse.aspx?NodeID=29
>
> If the web page doesn't work then find the "Current" bills from the
> "Bills" link of the main page, and browse down to the "Copyright
> Legislation Amendment Bill 2004". Does anyone know where the Copyright
> Legislation is so we can look at how the changes work? (IANAL :)

we need another re-direct to the info. I get:

 ParlInfo Web Browse Connection Timeout

 Your connection to the ParlInfo Web server has timed out and your browse
 information have been lost. You can restart your browse using the link

Con Zymaris <conz at cyber.com.au> Level 4, 10 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia
Web: http://www.cyber.com.au/  Phone: 03 9621 2377   Fax: 03 9621 2477