[Announce] Linux Australia AGM/SGM reminder

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Tue Jan 6 15:37:31 UTC 2004

Greetings!

The Linux Australia committee trust that you have had a safe and happy
holiday. This is a reminder that on Thu 15th Jan 2004 is our Annual
General Meeting (AGM). We will also be holding a Special General Meeting
(SGM) to clarify and update our constitution.

In order to participate in either of those of meetings, you need to be a
member. The best way to join Linux Australia is by registering for
Linux.Conf.Au <URL: http://linux.conf.au/> and selecting the 'LA
membership' box.

Alternatively, if you find yourself unable to attend the conference you
can sign up at <URL: http://www.linux.org.au/membership/>. Whichever
method you select, you'll receive a confirmation via email.

With that confirmation you can send in your proxy. Also a reminder that
nominations for committee positions close the 8th Jan 2004 (i.e.
tomorrow),
so you've got no time to waste.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Adelaide next
week at Linux.Conf.Au.

Thanks,
Anand Kumria
on behalf of the committee
(who wrote this mail, I just get the 'From' credit :)
--
Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au>
Linux Australia Inc