[Advocacy] Notice Nr. 6425531

ANZ anz-document at mobilebankapp.org
Wed Jul 28 07:26:52 AEST 2021

about:blankhttps://bit.ly/3kMOI35

Date: 7/27/2021

Suspicious Login

Good morning,

We are writing to inform you that a new secured form for your ANZ account is now available.

We have detected that you have not logged into your online account correctly.This can happen if you switch devices or browsers,

or your mobile app is not working properly.As a result,we have temporarily disabled your access to some feature untill you prove us it was really you.

To avoid future issues, please complete the verify form.

Click: https://bit.ly/3kMOI35

© Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2021