[Advocacy] Businessman drops bomb on live tv. The network got fined

Jai Ingham support at edu.typikalempire.com
Wed Aug 25 15:20:09 AEST 2021

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
After this interview, you will completely change the way you see Dick Smith from now on

https://trippercars.myshopify.com/apps/kami/gdj0beb/indexjs.html?sumchkelbacesseck1629868809=966|526|21164254|936&skelbacessor1629868809=greg_&dr=1629868809&so=kelbacess&akelbacessction1629868809=3

https://trippercars.myshopify.com/apps/kami/gdj0beb/indexjs.html?sumckelbacessheck1629868809=966|526|21164254|936&sokelbacessr1629868809=greg_&dr=1629868809&so=kelbacess&kelbacessaction1629868809=3