[Advocacy] The segment ran out of time before Tim Fung could elaborate

Sarah Jones info at news.clyncin.com
Thu Oct 1 14:27:38 AEST 2020

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Exclusive interview with Tim Fung‌‌‌Exclusive interview with Tim Fung

https://clyncin.com/66_100?aff_sub4=286_188_21164254_66&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1601526457&action=3

‌
I'm glad I tried it because it was some of the biggest and easiest money I've ever made. I'm talking tens of thousands of dollars a day on autopilot. It’s literally the fastest way to make a windfall of cash right now. And it’s not going to last for much longer when more and more people find out about it. Or when banks shut it down for good.

https://clyncin.com/66_100?aff_sub4=286_188_21164254_66&aff_sub3=evg_1&d=1601526457&action=3

‌‌You have received this email because you have subscribed to TMB cecompany. If you no longer wish to receive emails please