[Advocacy] Financial Instrument BG, SBLC, MTN Specifically For Lease

Kong Mingdao mypersonalemail165 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:22:30 AEST 2017

Dear, Sir/Ma

I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate
to the provider of instrument, I work as financial consultant for my
clients in the Lease and Sales of Bank / Financial Instruments in the form
of Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary
Letter of Credit (DLC), Letter of Credit (LC), Performance Bonds (PB),
Medium Term Notes (MTN) et al with funds is purely earned from private and
corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.

We offer these from a genuine and certifiable finance company as the
provider hence we are able finance your signatory projects and help you
enhance your business plan. Furthermore, our financial instrument can be
used for the purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their
location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to
secure loans for your project or to activate credit line to finance your
business plan.

Our financial instrument can be invested into High Yield  Investment
Trading Program  {HYITP) or Private Placement Program (PPP).  All bank
instruments are for lease and/or sale from a genuine and reliable source
without broker chain / joker broker story or chauffer driven offer while
having your required time frame in mind.

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC},
Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other
financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong
Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank ,
Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates
depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to
help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Thank you

Contact : Mr. Kong Mingdao
Skype ID: kong.mingdao1
Email : bankinstrumentsmandate at gmail.com