[Advocacy] www.lists.linux.org.au

Megan Lyman | WEB-TECH CREATOR meganlyman784 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:43:40 AEST 2016

WTC, Limited is a leading Australian IT company.

We're the fastest growing marketing agency and are absolutely dominating
the marketing in the country and operated by a team of more than 300
employees nationwide.

I think I can help your-web site-rank on-Search-Engines-a lot easier. I
have compiled a-web site-audit-which lists all the areas that your-web
site-needs improvement in.

Would you be interested in this-Website-Audit-Report?

I am happy to send it through at-no-charge-associated-and let me know if
you would like this-report.

We can also have a-marketing-expert-give you a cal to discuss the specific
issues. The Company creates solutions that simplify life for its customers
and help transform their bus inesses.

Please just reply to this mail with your phone number and either myself or
one of our team will be in touch with you soon after.

Best Regards,

MEGAN LYMAN | BDM

WEB TECH creator We Deliver Results

DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Web-Tech Creator

Level 10, 382 St Kilda Road, Melbourne Victoria 3004 AUSTRALIA
Other Office: Sydney | Brisbane | Adelaide | Auckland | Wellington
Global Presence: USA | HONG KONG & CHINA | NEW ZEALAND | SINGAPORE | UAE