[Advocacy] Minnesota for Marriage needs your help

Minnesota for Marriage info at minnesotaformarriage.com
Tue Sep 29 05:25:29 AEST 2015

This message was sent to you by a friend who visited MinnesotaForMarriage.com and wanted you to learn more about Minnesota for Marriage.

Recently, a bi-partisan majority of the legislature voted to place the Minnesota Marriage Amendment on next year's statewide ballot to ensure that the people of Minnesota have a voice on this important issue.

Passing the Minnesota Marriage Amendment will require a large, sustained grassroots effort. To be successful in passing the marriage amendment, we need the help of thousands of volunteers. By joining our team, you will stay up-to-date on the latest news and information, as well as opportunities to make your voice heard to protect marriage in Minnesota.

As a volunteer, you can choose to help in a variety of ways, all of which will help preserve marriage. If you haven't already, please take a moment right now to visit MinnesotaForMarriage.com and become a Minnesota For Marriage volunteer!

Paid for by Minnesota for Marriage, Inc.