[Advocacy] www.lists.linux.org.au

Gary | AU IT SOLUTIONS Pty Ltd garyebell6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:01:52 AEST 2015

Hello!

My name is Gary and I work for a Registered Google Partner located in
Melbourne.

After looking through your site and doing some industry research I noticed
that you were not currently doing Google AdWords for your business.

Well, I can help!

You can attract more visitors and get more phone calls then ever before by
running an effective Google AdWords campaign.

We ensure you will get a return on your investment by:

-Building a Landing Page for Visitors to go to

-Daily Optimisation on your Campaign

-Adding Conversion Tracking and Mouse Tracking Tools

-and Inputting a Monitored Phone Number

If you are interested let me know and I am happy to give you a call and we
can go though the opportunity together.

For a limited time we are offering $100.00 in bonus Google clicks for the
first 100 new customers.

What time are you free to discuss?

Kind Regards,

Gary Bell

MARCOM DIRECTOR

AU IT SOLUTIONS

Headquarters: Office 7004 X2 Tower, Melbourne Vic. 3000 Australia
Other Branches: Sydney | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide | Hobart
Global Presence: Hong Kong & China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore