[Advocacy] www.lists.linux.org.au

Molly Warren | AU IT Solutions mollyxwarren4 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:27:56 AEST 2015

Hello,

My name is Molly Warren and I work for a Search-Market.ing-company in
Melbourne, Australia.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website.

Long story short, I have created an 18-Page Website Audit which addresses
all of the technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you
from ranking on PAGE 1...

I am happy to send you this report at-no-cost. All I want is the chance to
cal.l you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater detail.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Molly Warren

AU IT SOLUTIONS
Headquarters: 41 Bridge Rd Glebe, NSW 2037, Australia
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | USA | New Zealand | UAE | Singapore