[Advocacy] BG/SBLC available for lease provider is ready to close deal

John Leung leungbg.finance at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:07:12 EST 2014

Dear sir,

       We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund
we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your
business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good
from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC,
MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other
financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial
instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private
Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and
leasing procedure as follow.DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG}/StandBy Letter of Credit{SBLC}(Appendix
A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank)
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0%+1%=6%
6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier ServiceWe specialize in Bank Guarantee lease
and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are Direct Bank
Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid Bond, Payment
Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing Credit Line, Advance
Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee
E.T.C.Intermediaries/Consultan ts/Brokers are welcome to bring their
clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work
together for the benefits of all parties involved.

For further inquiries contact
leungbg.finance at gmail.com
Skype ID: leungbg.finance

Thank you