[Advocacy] Seo Proposal

Leah leah.seosolution at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:39:08 EST 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is  Leah and we execute high quality Web Design & Development and
Mobile Apps development projects.

We deliver at very competitive prices because of our years of experience in
managing our low-cost Outsourcing Centers in Asia. We have very experienced
developers & a three tier quality check system so no compromise on quality!

Technical Expertise, Profound Business Understanding, Streamlined Processes,
Diverse Domain expertise, Regional & International Exposure has helped us in
delivering Unbeatable Quality at Ultra-Low Cost. This is the reason; we have
successfully delivered umpteen end to end software projects & are a Trusted
Services Partner of many small & big companies across US, UK, Middle-East &
Australia.

Ø  Website Design, Web Development, PHP,. Net, Javascript, jQuery,   HTML5

Ø  Instant Wordpress sites, Java development , CSS3,  Web Application
Development

Ø  Responsive Mobile Websites,Support & Testing, E-commerce portals/Magento

Ø  IOS Apps, Android Apps ,High-end gaming, Native Apps, HTML5 Apps, Hybrid
Apps

Ø  SEO, PPC, Adwords, Social Media campaigns, Content writers, Graphic
design

Ø  3D-modelling, Video creation, Get FB likes,  Logo designing, Print
brochures, Technical reports

I would be happy to share our work details and client Testimonials.

Thanks & Regards

Leah

Business Development Manager

Email: leah.seosolution at gmail.com

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and
gives consumers the right to ask emailers to stop spamming them. The above
mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive
subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web.
You can opt out by sending a reply email with subject “NO” and we assure you
will not receive any such mails.