[Advocacy] Responsive WebSite Design at Affordable Price !!

Sam websoultionproposal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:13:00 EST 2014

Hi, advocacy at lists.linux.org.au

Hope you are doing well,

I am Sam, Internet Marketing Executive. We are IT Outsourcing Company with
24*6 supports to all our clients. We primarily envisage upon Website
Designing & Development (PHP, HTML, JS, .Net etc).

We have a dedicated team of highly experienced professionals which includes
designers, developers, testers and SEO experts for creating Eye catching and
SEO friendly websites.

In Graphic/Flash/3D designs, we thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference. We can provide you with a fresh, professional look and feel with
a recognizable trademark to increase the Brand Value.

We have our competency on various open source platforms for CMS and
E-commerce like Magneto, Zen Cart, Nuke, Joomla etc.

Also, we have our own very scalable and robust Shopping cart and we can
customize the same as per your requirements and specifications. We also can
design your web site to include voice, video or chat (multimedia enabled)

We work closely with our clients and will seek out your company's needs to
create a unified message for your business. However, the websites we develop
includes:

1. Great first impression

2. Good navigation and usability

3. Quick loading

4. Search engines to access your content

we customize our processes and reports based on client's styles and
guidelines. We NEVER contact your end client in case if you are an agency
client and sign up the NDAs with you.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to work.

If you have any query, we will be more than happy to provide you our quick
assistance.

Kind Regards
Sam ,
Online Marketing Consultant

*** ********************************
DISCLAIMER:
------------------The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not
attach any liability on the originator or Pixel Dew. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Pixel Dew. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or
publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author
of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any
mail and attachments please check them for viruses and defect.