[Advocacy] Fresh Cut BG / SBLC, MTN Specifically for Lease

Sorin Lassmann providermandate.ls at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 05:26:17 EST 2013

Fresh Cut BG / SBLC, MTN Specifically for Lease @ (5.0 0.5 X)%.
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and
are 100% protected We are direct to a provider for BG/SBLC specifically for
lease, at leasing price of (5.0 0.5 X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC
London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or
USA.Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan
financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments.
We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be
monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us
with the below information.

Contact : Mr. Sorin Lassmann
Email: providermandate.ls at gmail.com
Skype ID: ls.nicu