[Advocacy] Outsourcing Website Design & Development Services

Cheena Gupta cheena.seoefzn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:58:42 EST 2012

--

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves as a Web
design & Development company based in New Delhi, India offering
affordable *OUTSOURCING
*web solutions like company website design, development, e-commerce
websites and other online applications that can give your business an
additional boost. We are dedicated to assisting our customers procure the
best from the web.

Why should you choose us as an OUTSOURCING PARTNER when millions of
companies are offering the same services ?

*1. Affordable Prices (We offer a FREE NO Obligation Quote).*

*2. Quick turn around time.*

*3. Easy to maintain and Search engine friendly websites.*

*4. Websites with latest technology (AJAX, XML etc).*

*5. Cheap 5 Web page Website*

*6. Search Engine Friendly Content Writing Service*

* *

You can rest assured that everything related to your website will be taken
care by us and made to work smarter for your business 24 hours a day x 7
days a week.

*WEB DEVELOPMENT:
*

. PHP Programming & Database Development.

. CMS Solutions to manage websites with Unlimited web pages.

. e-Commerce Websites / Online Shopping Websites.

. Open Source Development (Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, Os commerce etc).

. Google MAP/API/XML/AJAX integration.

. Affiliate Marketing/Price Comparison Websites.

. Product Catalog Dynamic Websites.

*WEBSITE AND GRAPHIC DESIGNING:*

. Website Design (div based websites)

. Flash Websites

. Newsletter Design

. Logo Design

. Brochure Design

. Other Multimedia Services

*OTHER SERVICES:*

. Data Entry

. Content Writing

. Search Engine Optimization

Whether you need a basic 10 page website, an ecommerce solution or a
database driven dynamic web application, any website design/redesign,
development, content writing, graphic design or online marketing related
requirements, we have the required expertise & experience to grow your
company’s online web presence and revenue with the very best combination of
quality and affordable prices. We provide complete web solution services to
clients spread over USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and several
other countries.

Please contact us today to discuss your requirement and we will be happy to
offer you the best of our services at affordable prices.

Best Regards

Cheena