[Advocacy] You've been invited to join TopCashBack

TopCashBack mail at cashbackrefer.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 03:14:50 EST 2011

Hi there!

        We've sent you this email because your friend recommends joining  TopCashBack.co.uk  to get savings on your online shopping. They left you the following message:
 "I'm a member of Top Cashback and it is a great way of
 saving money on the things you buy online. Why don't you
 join too? (It is completely free).

 It's a great website that gives you money back on your online shopping, known as "Cashback". It's free to join and free to use, completely funded by sponsored adverts dotted around the site."

       It really is a no-brainer...

 Get massive cashback savings from over 2300 online merchants
Saves you money every time you shop online
Top Cashback members save over £1 million per month
It's free to join - why pay to use a cashback site?
No fees - no catches! (we make our money from advertisements)

  It's this simple...

      Start saving today by joining TopCashback.co.uk

 *Based on a sample survey of 5484 members

   Not interested? We're sorry to bother you. Simply delete this email and we won't contact you again.