[Advocacy] Website Designing Proposal

bestseocompany.company49 at gmail.com bestseocompany.company49 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:48:54 EST 2011

Hello,

Wish you a Good Day!

I am Archana,

We are an INDIA based Web Services Company with primary focus on Website
Designing & Development with PHP development.

We have a dedicated team of 270 professional's designers, developers and SEO
especially for Graphic/Flash; we thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference. We can provide you with a fresh, professional image via a
recognizable trademark or logo design.

We have our competency in CMS (Joomla, Modx, Mambo and other quality Content
Management System) and e-commerce website.

Our design team can work closely with you as part of your marketing staff
and will seek out your company's needs to create a unified message for your
business.

We customize our processes and reports based on client's styles and
guidelines. We NEVER contact your end client in case if you are agency
client and sign up the NDAs with you.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to work and AMAZE you with
our service.

Kind Regards,

Archana  Roy

Designing Department

P.S. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web
search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited,
please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that
you do not receive any further promotional mail.