[Advocacy] Link Exchange Inquiry to Relevant Site

support at mypsychicadvice.com support at mypsychicadvice.com
Mon Aug 29 18:36:51 EST 2011

Hello,

I was browsing the web when i saw your site linux.org.au, and when i
look at it, the relevancy is the same to my site, would you mind if I
offer you to have a link exchange (reciprocal link exchange) with my
site, here is our site http://www.mypsychicadvice.com/

Here is our site info

Title : November

Description : Enjoy a complete site encompassing Online Live Free
November.

Get link from http://www.mypsychicadvice.com/LinkPartnersList.aspx

If your interested make this link live and you can email us back with
your site details, looking forward to grant my request. You can put
link it anywhere close to homepage.

Thanks,