[Advocacy] Link exchange request with linux.org.au

Diane Michaels diane.michaels at wi-ineta.com
Wed Oct 27 00:48:20 EST 2010

Hi!

My name is Diane Michaels,  I've greatly enjoyed looking through your site and I find it quite relevant to my partner's websites, so I'm really interested in knowing if you would agree to place a simple link on it. In exchange, I could offer you a link at:

infrastructuredashboard . com
adh-esive . com
evolving . biz

If you are interested, please send me the URL and TITLE in order to  list your website. I'll add your link as soon as possible, within the next 24 hours. When your link is ready, I'll send you a confirmation  email along with the information (TITLE and URL) of my website.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Best regards;

Diane Michaels
webmaster

PD:  In case you feel annoyed by this kind of requests and want to make sure neither me or anyone from my team contacts you again with a similar petition, you can just register at http://tinyurl.com/25m2yz7 Thanks for the attention (and sorry if I disturbed you).