[Advocacy] A recommendation from your friend

American Express noreply at emailreferral.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 13:34:40 EST 2009

Your friend thinks that you would enjoy the benefits of
a British Airways American Express® Credit Card.

  "I thought you might really enjoy the great benefits I get from my British Airways American Express Card, especially the BA Miles and the Companion Voucher. They’re also offering a 2,000 BA Miles welcome bonus when you spend £500 or more within 3 months of receiving your Card. Just hit the ’Apply Now’ button to learn all about it. Make sure you apply via the button below to receive the full offer."
 Carry a British Airways American Express Card like your friend does and you too will collect 1 BA Mile for virtually every £1 you spend1. Plus you can qualify for a complimentary Companion Voucher too2, as well as many more benefits and privileges.

 As a recommended friend, we'll welcome you with 2,000 BA Miles when you spend £500 or more within 3 months of receiving your Card3.

     Important Information

 1. You will be awarded 1 BA Mile for virtually every £1 you spend. BA Miles are not earned on Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, American Express Traveler Cheques purchases, Foreign Exchange and Express cash transactions,
 interest, any spending in excess of your credit limit, charges for dishonoured cheques, late payment or referral charges and American Express Credit Card finance charges. Written details available on request.

  2. Spend £20,000 in any given year, and we’ll give you another ticket for a companion when you redeem your BA Miles for a British Airways flight. Reward flights cannot be redeemed by Additional Cardmembers. Subject to availability. Taxes, fees and charges remain payable. British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply.

 3. If you have applied and been approved for the British Airways American Express Credit Card, you will receive 2,000 BA Miles when you spend a minimum of £500 on goods and services purchased and charged to the account within 90 days of account opening.

 Applicants must be aged 18 or over. Written details are available upon request. Subject to terms and conditions. Approval subject to status.

  Allow three to four weeks for your request to be processed. If you received this email at a different address, this email message was forwarded.

  View the American Express Privacy Statement.

  Copyright 2009. American Express Company. All Rights Reserved. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9AX. Registered in England and Wales with Number: 1833139