[Advocacy] Link Exchange

Kimberly Yeager captainjacksalaska at arealtyonline.com
Sat May 31 15:29:48 UTC 2008

[ A d v e r t i s e m e n t ]

Hi ,

We found your website http://lists.linux.org.au and would like to
exchange links with you.

Please use the link information provided below:

Site Name:	Fish Market
Site URL:	http://www.captainjacksalaska.com
making sure you get only the best choice Alaska seafood. Delivered
direct to your door as fresh as the day it was caught.

For quick inclusion, simply use our unique Premium Partner Add URL
wizard
<http://www.quickoptout.com/add-url/default.php?partner=http://lists.lin
ux.org.au&email=advocacy at lists.linux.org.au&info=captainjacksalaska&l=am
a1captainjack.fishmarket.client> .

1. Add our link using the link information provided above
2. Using the Add URL Wizard for quick inclusion, tell us where our link
is on your site

*	If you have already exchanged links with this site, kindly
disregard this email.
*	We don't accept Javascript, 3rd Party or Pass-through links.

Regards,
Kimberly Yeager
Web Resources SEO
Fish Market
captainjacksalaska at arealtyonline.com
<mailto:Kimberly%20Yeager%20%3ccaptainjacksalaska at arealtyonline.com%3e>

This email message is CAN SPAM ACT of 2003 Compliant
325 Washington Avenue S, Suite 530 Kent, WA 98032

To be removed, in part or entirely, from this mailing list, follow this
link Opt Out Option. <http://www.quickoptout.com/optout/>