[Advocacy] ATTENTION CUSTOMER:(PARCEL DELIVERY)

Mr. Donald White fedex_008 at live.com
Mon Jun 2 11:10:58 EST 2008

Greetings,
I am Mrs Mary Powell,a staff of the FEDEX
COURIER SERVICE here in west Africa,.We havebeen waiting for you since to contact us for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $900.000.00 United
States Dollars that was deposited with our company, but we did not hear from you since that time.I will be traveling out from the country for two Months Course
and I will not come back till end of April. What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEXCOURIER SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you
because of the expiring date. For your information, the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the
Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country has already been paid for.The only
money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ($365.00 US)
Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money
except $365.00US Dollars. You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery of your Draft with this information
bellow;
Contact Person: Mr. Donald White
Email Address: fedex_courierservice008 at live.com
Telephone :+234-7033327252
Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the
Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your
address.Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay of extra demurrage and
remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $365.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through
email as Soon as you receive your Draft.
Yours Faithfully,
Mary Powell