Re: [PHPwestoz] Stràngê chàràctëres §§§

Nicolas Connault wrote:

Hi again!

I'm working on an I18n solution for my auction project, French-English. However, French is full of funny chàrâctërs which get into the database fine, but get output as basic characters when retrieved by PHP . . . (like ch?r?ct?rs).

I've searched around a bit trying to find a solution, read some stuff about unicode and utf-8, but nothing really encouraging when it came to PHP. Anyone has some experience in that area?

Thanks

Nicolas