Re: [LCP]Getting a list of installed device drivers

For PCI devices, you can parse /proc/pci.
For SCSI devices, you can parse /proc/scsi/scsi
For USB, try /proc/bus/usb/
For IDE, try /proc/ide

Basically, there's a lot of information you can get from
/proc. Browse through it.

chyrag.

=====
Chirag Kantharia <chyrag@yahoo.com>