[Linux-aus] Linux Australia and the link to New Zealand

Sae Ra Germaine s.germaine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:10:33 AEDT 2024

Hi All,

Apologies it's my mistake as I had missed putting them into this year's
Annual Report! (way too much going on!) I won't go through it and make
changes as it's now been published but will make a note for next year's
annual report and make sure that the website starts to reflect ANZ/AUS.

My apologies again :)

Sae Ra