[Linux-aus] Private Cloud for AU/NZ Linux Org Member

Al Maclang almaclang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:58:03 AEDT 2024

Hello Team,

Hope you're all having a great day!

I'm wondering if anyone here would be keen on setting up an affordable
Private Cloud utilising oVirt/OLVM/RHV with Hyperconverged Storage, also
known as GlusterFS Storage Technology, leveraging the NVMe SSD and Grafana
Monitoring?

Should you be interested in viewing the setup from my HomeLab, I'd be more
than happy to demonstrate it through a Google Meeting, Microsoft Meeting,
or Zoom session.

Please let me know if this interests you. I'm willing to help.

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Al