[Linux-aus] New old stock tape media to give away

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Sun Jan 7 15:14:13 AEDT 2024

Hi all

For various reasons I am in possession of the following new old stock tapes,
still sealed in the original shrink wrap.

  1x Sony AIT-1 SDX1-35C tape (35 GB native capacity)
 24x Sony DG90P DDS (aka DAT) tapes (2 GB native capacity)
 10x Imation DDS-90 DDS tapes (2 GB native capacity)
 17x Sony DGD120P DDS-2 tapes (4 GB native capacity)
  1x Imation DDS-120 DDS-2 tape (4 GB native capacity)

I also have a Sony DGD15CL DDS head cleaning tape, used 42 times between
2002 and 2007.

I can't imagine that anyone has any use for these.  However, before sending
them to landfill I thought I'd mention their availability in case someone
needs them (or knows someone who does).  Please contact me off-list within
the next week or so if interested.

Location is Adelaide.

I do not have a DDS or DDS-2 drive in case anyone was wondering.

Regards
  jonathan